The protracted debate means both sides are wrong.
Voltaire François Marie Arouet
Loans are granted for a fixed period and involve the payment of interest, but often the bank’s customers find themselves in a situation where the bank requires more than is due to the credit agreement.
- analysis of the credit agreement;
- planning the actions to be taken;
- assistance in carrying out a dialogue with the bank;
- preparation of documents for claims submission;
- case support in court;
- representing the borrower’s interests in court;
- providing pieces of advice and guidance on negotiating with credit institutions.
As the result of cooperation with us you get:
- reduced risk of a re-trial;
- court decision in the borrower’s favor;
- legal protection of your interests.